Friday, April 11, 2008

ZzZzZZzzzzZ

Stayed up last night to do something which I have procastinated for a very long time... hai~.... Now I'm half dead already....

Lucky (or unluckly) there's some problem with the server at my company... So I can steal some time to "rest my eyes"... hehe... but now it's just getting more and more irritating cos there's short spouts of time when the connection to the server will resume and I'll have to rush to input the details before the thing hangs again... so I'm like resting and waking every 2 mins... think that's just making me more tired....

lunchtime wasn't that great either... I ordered a PLATE of rice but the auntie gave me PACKET rice instead.... ok... I'll give it to her... maybe my brain signals aren't co-ordinating well with my tongue.... well, I've gotta give thanks that at least I've got rice to eat here right?

Not to mention there's still the stayover =) dun even think I can get out of there alive on saturday morning for my German class.... then there's Mission Trip meeting in the afternoon, which so happens to clash with the post-Israel trip meeting at 3pm.. why am I not surprised? well, life's all about choices right?

I kinda have this bad habit of envying ppl who can go overseas and tour... but the thing is when I'm actually on a trip myself, I don't feel as excited as I thought I should be... maybe cos everything's all well planned out and I dun have to worry about much... but I guess it's not how well the trip went, but instead, how bad it was that makes a greater impression on us.... that'd make us feel more dependant on each other... maybe that's why ppl go on backpacking... there's so much uncertainties, which is what makes the trip exciting... Backpack anyone??

No comments: