Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The return....

Hello! It's been a long while!
So many things have happened far and between... now I dunno where to start... haha
But come to think of it... it's only 2 major things.. the Israel trip, and uni...

Since I don't have any photos with me now, I shall tell you readers abt that on my next post =) hehe

To be or not to be... to stay or not to stay.. yep.. it's abt uni! just for the record, I was deliberating on whether I should go overseas to further my studies since like forever.. but things started happening since Feb that made me think more about this issue...

Of course, staying in Singapore is much more comfortable than going overseas.. not to mention, I'm not on a scholarship or anything... but I think it's time that I did something more with my life... jump into the unknown... take the leap of faith or whatever you may call it.... I couldn't had done it without some serious encouragements from the ppl around me, that I'm very grateful for =)

Just like life, opportunities come and go in a whiff... what's here today may not be there tmr... let alone the 5 - 7 years that I may be away for... with opportunities come choices, with choices comes cheers or regrets... I don't know which one will it be at the end of the day for me... but Someone once taught me that there's no point in asking,"what if I'd done differently back then?"... what matters is, what do I do about it now?

Anyways, preparations for going overseas are underway... and there's still a lot of unsettled matters... still waiting for the reply from the school so that I can start applying for a VISA and exit permit... still yet to settle my accomodation and what to bring over?!? think I still gotta wait for a month or 2 before I can book my air ticket cos there're no offers yet... just hope that oil prices don't rise during this time!

Anyways, I feel that these few months left here before I leave will be a good time for me to do some things for God's ministry here...

Just wanna share this song with You before I'm done with this post =)
It's not really a christian song though the title's "Dear God"... Enjoy =)

Take care and God Bless!

Tschüß!

No comments: