Monday, April 28, 2008

Start of the week... 3 more days' of work!

Hello people!

It's the end of April! This year has been really great for me =) Think I've grown much more this year than the 2 years in Army... Think it's cos of the New Year's resolution... hehe..

Have accomplished quite a lot over the past week I could say... I've submitted my VISA applications to allow me to study in Germany, which if the application is successful, I've gotta go down to the embassy again.. hopefully for the last time..hehe...

Had meetings for the CG retreat and Thai missions too! things are starting to pick up so maybe this break from work is a good time to help prepare in these stuffs =)
Btw, I'm ceasing my service with my company at the end of the month.... gotta start planning what I'm gonna do with my time alr... feels like I'm ORDing a second time... haha

Anyways, also got to drop in on ppl who are mugging for their exams during the week! All the best for your exams! do take good care of your health at the same time =)

I see ppl knowing and doing what they want to do and I envy them... Sometimes I feel that I don't really know what I want for myself... But at other times I feel that that's the path that I should take... but I guess I'll still feel that way whichever path I choose so I'm gonna just look forward to this experience =) For now I'm hoping for August to come soon but I know that I'll be so dreading it when the day comes... Just hope that you will be there to push me on when the day comes...

No comments: