Tuesday, April 29, 2008

questions...

Dunno why I'm still trying to do up my room when I'm already going to leave... maybe I want a cosy place to come back to... maybe I want to leave some things behind though I've already passed the point of no return...
There's still so many things that I want to do now, before I leave... But I'm afraid that the more I do, the more I've gotta leave behind... or am I doing all these now so that I can let go of them and put them down?

but do all things have to be made so clear before you can understand them? maybe not... Jesus spoke in parables so that to those who have the right intentions and right thoughts of the Kingdom of God, they will understand...

There are some things which can be said in a straight-forward manner, but why do we chose to "beat around the bush"? Why do we ask questions and give clues to the person whom we want an answer from, but never giving an answer - though we already have an answer in our mind?

Think it's because when the person gives us the answer that we're seeking for, we know that that person would have known and understood our thoughts and our intentions...

Maybe it's only in this way, that I can find comfort in knowing that I'm not making things up myself - that together, we can make this fairytale into a reality...

No comments: