Friday, April 18, 2008

missed...

Yay! Just completed all the lessons for driving yest! finally... hai~... guess these 3 days' worth of driving have damaged my senses... I'm like driving worse each day than the day before (or the practice before for that matter, cos I've got 2 slots in a day).... haha.. anyhow, at least now I wouldn't have to worry abt having my test date cancelled =)

Oh! and I've recovered the Sentosa post that I was working on few days back... yay! haha... somehow I didn't realise that there's a "Draft" tab before... I'm sure I was looking for that the other day... so do check it out below!

Well, sometimes we just keep searching for sth which is right in front of us but yet we do not realise it, do we? are we really missing it? or are we trying to search for "better" alternatives... or we're afraid of the commitment that it will bring...

Whatever it is, there's only this much I could do...
I can only say that I'm trying my best...

No comments: