Sorry I really tried to blog for the Sentosa trip but there seems to be some prob uploading the posts... I've tried 2 times alr and now I just can't bring myself to do it a 3rd time.. so for you all blog fans out there, you just gotta wait for another season to come =)
Anyways, had an emo chat yest evening.. haha... well, sorry about all the mindless ramblings... I know that someday I will see God's plans and purposes in this. But for now, I feel like I'm walking in total darkness, not knowing what's in front of me.... there's only a little source of light, size that of a pin-hole, that I'm walking towards.. it's the only assurance that I have, that every step that I take, You have placed a rock for me to set my foot upon... "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path" Pslam 119:105 .
My prayer is for me to be ready whenever You decide to take me to be with You O Lord... To have no regrets in every step I take... Not just for me, but also for the people around me... And because of that, mine will be a celebration! And let the tears be tears of Joy because I will be in a far better place =) And leave the wailing and the cries to the "ruler of the kingdom of the air" (Ephesians 2:2) for he no longer has any control over me...
You may say that it's too early to talk about this kinda thing, but my friends, 1 Thess 5:1-2 tells us, "Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." Will you think about afterlife only when death is at your doorstep? Wouldn't it, then, be too late to try to make the wrongs right? "What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matt 16:26.
Just a penny worth of thought in light of things that've been happening around me recently...
May "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26
Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment