I think the human race is going to be distinguished soon... Ancient humans wanted BIG to show-off their authority.. But look around us now? Everything's getting smaller.. the handphones, the food servings, the music players!!
Can't even get a decent Discman now... hai~ wasted my trip to IMM...
Anyways, it was a bad experience at the store today... Sad to say, I'm utterly disappointed with the service staffS (ya.. I know there's no 'S' in 'staff' but there's really ALOT of them 'lingering' around) who are just in their own world... I wonder what are they employed to do? stand around and be a vase? I can get them (the vases) at Daiso for much less...
So here goes the story... I was there looking for a Discman which I saw last month... Well, as you guessed, it's not there anymore.. neither was there any more discmans... it's ok... next on the to-buy list, a polarising lamp (which doesn't come cheap at all).. I stood around the item for 30 mins and none of the staff approached me... not to mention I couldn't even make eye contact with any of them... snobs.. then I thought I saw my lucky stars!! the "Customer Service" counter!! Well, I stood there for another 30mins and no body actually cared to ask if I needed any help...
For a moment I was almost convinced that I was a ghost until one of them asked me, "Are you waiting for someone?"
Things got slightly better from there cos the lady kinda realised that I was waiting like super long for someone to just explain some things to me... Think that made her a bit nervous.. sorry abt that... didn't buy the light in the end..
Seriously speaking, what's the point of employing so MANY ppl when:
1) They don't serve customers until CUSTOMERS APPROACH them
2) They don't even know most of the products they are selling and the information they can offer is only the information on the write-up which is there for everyone to see
Just to let you new ppl know, I'm a person who's particular about service standards and frankly speaking, some restaurants don't deserve their service charge at all (do you know that you can refuse to pay the service charge if the service is really poor?)
Seriously, I can go on for another few paragraphs on this..... next time....
C'mon!!! SERVICE PLEASE!!!
Ok.. that's all the angst I have in me for now.. didn't offend anyone did I? If I did, please refer to my previous post for more information.
Think blogging's a good way to throw some steam off... What's wrong with discmans!?!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woah.. didnt know u blogs heh.. nice blog!! :)
They're still monitoring the situation
Post a Comment