it's weird, how reading your blog actually made me feel so 'real' again.. can't really put it down in words though.. studying in a land so far away, cycling 120km in half a day, experiencing the snowing here.. all these feel so mediocre and minute as compared to hearing from you again..
I want to leave all these things behind me.. but maybe out of my youthful passions, I've given much more than I could have.. will our paths ever cross each other again? what will happen then?
there's no way I'm going back there again, but a part of me is still lingering... it's not up to me, it really isn't.. but nothing could make me feel so 'real' and 'alive'..
Selfish but true,
now I just need someone to pull me through.
More often than not,
is this memory too hard to be forgot.
Good, were the times gone by,
but at least we still did give it a try.
Once and for all,
just let it go, and let it fall...
No comments:
Post a Comment